Project Support Services
ISG technology provides specialised Project Support Services across the UK, Europe and globally. We understand the unique requirements of every project and provide precise and detailed scheduling, access arrangements, supplier deliveries, progress reports and escalations. We have vast experience working with large scale roll-out programmes and we have the capability to provide individual solutions to meet the specific needs of each project. Our Project Support Services are fully tailored to fit each project and we follow Prince II and ITIL methodologies, pulling together best practices and procedures to ensure quality and consistent delivery.
Project Support Services Processes
ISG technology provides a cyclic three phase approach for continual improvement of quality. Our Project Support Services include:
- PRO Developing (Planning Phase) – We recognise that each project has unique requirements and we are pleased to offer a bespoke service. We work with our customers on every project to ensure all aspects are well planned and all factors are considered before the start date.
- PRO Coordinating (Implementation Phase) – We work directly with our customers to ensure the project is running smoothly during the entire project process. If there is an issue it is escalated immediately, not pushed back until the project is completed, ensuring the project is delivered on time with no outstanding issues.
- PRO Reporting (Analysis Phase) – We provide our customers with the information required and collate the information from the deployment teams when it is needed. Our PRO Reporting Service provides and maintains real-time reports and thorough records, and monitors progress on each installation.
Project Support Services Benefits
Some of the key benefits of using Project Support Services are:
- Reduced costs of project delivery
- 24x7x365 proactive support services
- Multi-lingual support
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Real-time escalations
- Improved proactive bespoke reporting
- Secure data store and customer access
- Pre-attendance checks drastically reduce abortive visits and revisits