This website is operated by ISG technology Limited (registered number 04904369) whose registered office is at Ashmead House, Crabtree Office Village, Eversley Way, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RY. If you wish to use this site or download any of the information contained therein, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Copyright in the design and content of this website belongs to ISG technology or its subsidiaries.
2. A licence is granted to users to copy or print, for personal or non-commercial use, the information contained in this website. No part of this website may be reproduced, redistributed or transmitted for any other purpose.
3. ISG technology makes every effort to ensure that the data and material in this website is complete and correct. However no liability is accepted for any error made in or omission from this website. The development of ISG technology’s and its subsidiaries' products and services is continuous and published information may not be up-to-date.
4. Links to other websites are for information purposes only. ISG technology does not necessarily have control over the content or services provided by any linked sites and therefore accepts no responsibility for such content or services.
5. Any product or service referred to in this website is subject to contract and ISG technology’s standard terms and conditions will apply.
6. The contents of this website do not constitute an invitation or inducement to deal in shares in ISG technology.
7. In no event shall ISG technology be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, loss of profits or data, direct or indirect, howsoever arising from the use of this website or reliance on the material contained in this website.
8. ISG technology may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments to this website.
9. The use of this website and any downloaded material from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.